About this Event
Providers’ cybersecurity threats continue to increase in an evolving landscape. Hospitals and Health Systems of all sizes are being asked to do more with less – but how? Please join New England HIMSS along with Wolf & Co. in a casual networking environment as we listen in on a panel discussion with some of New England’s top CISOs. Moderator Michael Kanarellis will lead a panel discussion to examine what keeps CISOs up at night, and what you can do on a limited budget to try to keep the criminals and threat actors at bay. Most of the time will be spent catching up with old friends and meeting new ones overlooking the Boston Harbor.
Takeaways for institutions:
• What are we seeing in the threat landscape coming out of COVID?
• Budget concerns with an uncertain economic outlook
• Role of a robust IT/Cyber Audit plan
• Looking at Internal/co-sourced/outsourced models for improving security posture
o 6:00 PM: Welcome, Registration & Networking (drinks/apps)
o 7:00 PM: State of Security Panel Discussion
- Michael Kanarellis (Wolf & Co. Moderator)
- Esmond Kane (CISO, Steward Health Care)
- Robert Sanderson (CISO, South Shore Health)
- Michael Keighley (CISO, MaineGeneral Health)
o 8:00 PM: Networking, Apps & Drinks
Parking and hotel details are available on our website, as well as in your order confirmation message.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
255 State St, 255 State Street, Boston, United States
USD 20.00 to USD 40.00