Join our Single Muslim Marriage Event in London, an exclusive event for single Muslims aged 21-36, at Heavenly Desserts Marylebone!
About this Event
Muslim Marriage Events LONDON for Single Muslims Aged 21-36. Sun Feb 25th - 1PM
✅ A HOT DRINK & DESSERT INCLUDED.
✅ OPEN TO: Single, Divorced, Widowed & Reverts.
✅ FOR ALL MUSLIMS, ALL RACES & ETHNICITIES.
✅ BRITISH CITIZENS ONLY.
✅ BANK TRANSFER (NO FEES) To pay by bank transfer please email: [email protected]
This event is 1-2-1 (We DON'T group 8-10 people on round tables, like other organisers). At our events all attendees speak to each other for up to 5 minutes each.
Join us on Sunday February 25th at 1PM for our in-person 1-2-1 rotations event, for single Muslims aged 21-36. A great opportunity to meet like-minded Muslims who share your values and aspirations for marriage.
This event takes place at Heavenly Desserts Marylebone, London set in a private dining area in a relaxed, friendly & halal environment, allowing you to connect with potential partners. One Hot Drink and one Dessert per attendee is included with your ticket.
This event is tailored to provide you with the chance to meet and interact with eligible Single Muslim. Our dedicated team will be at hand to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
Don't miss this opportunity to find your soulmate. Get Tickets now for our Muslim Marriage Events in London.
During the event, you will take part in 1-2-1 rotations allowing you to engage in one-on-one conversations lasting up to five minutes each. This is NOT a group rotations event (we DON'T sit 8-10 people on round tables), you speak to the person sat opposite only. If you come across someone with whom you share a mutual interest, we can assist in exchanging details.
All attendee information is strictly confidential and only shared with consent.
✅ Open to all Muslims, Ethnicities & Backgrounds.
✅ All Single, Divorced, Widowed & Reverts.
✅ British Citizens only.
✅ 1-2-1 rotations event. NO Group tables.
✅ Speak to the person sat opposite only.
✅ Our Experienced team will be at hand to help.
✅ A Hot drink & Dessert included.
✅ Starts at 1PM, late arrivals will be turned away.
IMPORTANT: THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO BRITISH CITIZENS ONLY. A VALID PASSPORT OR A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE WILL NEED TO BE PRESENTED AT REGISTRATION. NO ID = NO ENTRY.
Don't miss out! Get Tickets now and join our Muslim Marriage Events London.
Dress to impress, the dress code is smart-casual. Please keep it halal.
If you have questions or concerns please email us at [email protected], a member of the team will respond within 24 hours or call 0121 769 1983.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
By purchasing a ticket you agree/consent to:
1. Refunds are not given for any reason.
2. Tickets cannot be transferred to future events or to another person once issued.
3. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be given or sold to another person.
4. Attendees must be at least 18 years old to attend our events, including chaperones/mehrams. Individuals under this age or without valid ID showing their exact age will be refused entry.
5. Men seeking second or additional wives are not permitted to attend, unless they are a mehram. If you are already married, entry will only be allowed with your attendee.
6. This event is only open to Muslims holding British passports. Entry will be refused to anyone who does not meet these requirements, and passports and IDs will be checked before admission.
7. Attendees must arrive 15 minutes before the event start time to find parking. Latecomers will be refused entry or charged a £25 late fee. No exceptions, ensure that you arrive on time.
8. If you test positive for COVID-19 and cannot attend the event on the day, we do not provide refunds. However, at our discretion, we may forward your ticket to the next event, provided that you notify us in advance. We require notification 48 hours before the event starts to consider this gesture of goodwill.
9. Attendees are expected to behave respectfully and politely towards other attendees and event staff. Any inappropriate language, bad behaviour, or verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated and will result in immediate ejection from the event. In serious cases, the police may be notified.
10. Any personal information exchanged between attendees at the event, or outside of the event, is done so at the individual's own risk. Intro Events will not be held liable for any outcomes resulting from this exchange. Attendees are advised to exchange email addresses initially or use a messaging platform like Telegram, which hides phone numbers while allowing conversations.
11. Photography and videography is strictly prohibited by attendees inside the event, attendees are not permitted to take photos or videos of any other attendees or event staff.
12. The event organiser may take promotional photography/videography during the event for our social media platforms (all attendee faces will be hidden/covered prior to posting online).
13. We cannot guarantee that events will have equal numbers of men and women or be at full capacity. We will make every effort to accommodate uneven numbers, which may include more of one group and fewer of another, in order to provide the best experience possible for all attendees.
14. If the event is postponed for any reason, attendees will be notified 48 hours before the event start date via email. There are no refunds issued if the event is postponed, all attendees will be notified with the new date. Refunds for postponements are only issued for exceptional circumstances.
15. If the event is canceled for any reason, attendees will receive a full refund, which will be our only liability to you.
Heavenly Desserts Marylebone, 138 Marylebone Road, London, United Kingdom