About this Event
Please bring water bottles for yourself/your crew and feel free to bring food for yourself/your crew or to share. If you're interested in a Shouk Hood Drop, please let us know - they like to have at least 20 orders so if there's sufficient interest, we'll arrange one.
Ways to contribute:
- Bring instruments (kid or "real")
- Play and/or sing along - here's the song list with words, chords, and links to audio
- Bring challah, coffee, fruit, food, or ice pops to share
- If you have ideas, feedback, requests, suggestions, or want to help in other ways, please let us know!
- Contribute via amkolel.org/donate by indicating "DC Musical Shabbat" in step 4. (Additional Information) under "How would you like your gift applied?" by selecting "One of Am Kolel's donor-designated funds", then selecting "DC Musical Shabbat" (We received a $1,000 grant and will receive another $1,000 if we raise $1,000; Venue rental is $200 and we'd love to pay the anchor musicians)
Thank you to everyone who’s contributed time, effort, singing, playing, coffee, food, ideas, expertise, and money - every contribution makes a big difference in making this sustainable both logistically and financially.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Aaron & Lula's Backyard, weather permitting - with sprinkler & kiddie pool if it's hot, 112 Rittenhouse St NW, Washington, United States