AdvertisementThis is the business end of high speed driving. Once you have refined the skills at slow speeds, you must now apply these skills at high speed on a race track. You will be completing fast laps during this training whilst we also work on other techniques. The day starts with a revision of the foundations set in the Motorsport Foundation Training Program; seating, steering, gears, balance and braking. The program then increases in difficulty as you improve, slowly adding more to your skill set. Some of these skills are quite technical, however once you understand balance, safe limits and your car control is good, we move into correction techniques.
The Motorsport Advanced Tuition Track Day program is a thrilling day with plenty of learning and time to practice your new skills. Only scheduled a few times a year, this exciting program includes in vehicle instruction with accredited trainers.
Course content includes:
- Adapting the seat and steering to higher speeds
- High speed vision/planning
- Gear changing: Auto, Manual, DSG
- Gear changing: Heel/Toe techniques
- Corner entries, car rotation, exit
- Car control: Understeer, Oversteer
- Understanding driver assist technology when racing
- Introductory advice on car preparation, set ups, tyres and brakes
- Suitable vehicle for training day
- Successful completion of the Motorsport Foundation Training Program is an advantage
- Own safety kit is preferable
- Helmet and attire must be to the neck, wrists, ankles and non-flammable
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle (for CAMS licence)
- Probationary or Full Driver Licence is preferable
- Strictly no Learners
Training $800 + gst
Shakedown (no training) $350 + gst
Contact 08 8322 8555 or [email protected] to arrange a booking.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mallala Racetrack, Mallala, ,Adelaide,SA,Australia, Adelaide, Australia