About this Event
Bring Montessori home with these 8 simple, yet effective, tools to nurture confident, happy and independent children. With each tool, we support helpers and caregivers in gaining a deeper understanding of how to use Montessori techniques to nurture your child. Suitable for helpers and caregivers caring for children 0 to 6 years old.
Topics Covered Include:
1. How Montessori views the child
2. How to set up a prepared environment for the child
3. How to manage tantrums and setting limits
4. How to communicate with the child without threats or bribes
5. How to use everyday objects and activities to engage the child
6. How to communicate with her employer on the child's milestones
Fee is $135 per participant.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Crane, 46 Kim Yam Road, Singapore, Singapore