About this Event
Moms Meeting Moms & Mom Pop Up Market
We're back!Wouldn't it be great if there was an easy way to connect with other moms and moms-to-be who, just like you, want to make mom friends, grow their support network, and at the same time discover local, mom-friendly businesses?
It can be difficult to find and make new mom friends when you're constantly on the go or have your kids with you. It's never too early to start building your community.
We have the right event for you!
Find mom friends, connect with mom-friendly, local businesses, and create your very own 'mom-village' for support.
Imagine simply walking into a welcoming room with like-minded moms and moms-to-be who are looking forward to meeting you.
SIGN UP NOW TO JOIN OUR LAST MOM EVENT FOR 2023Why come along?
- Community & Friendships: Genuinely connect in-person with other local moms and moms-to-be so you get to grow your own support network.
- Support: Meet amazing, local, mom-friendly businesses to discover new resources, services, or products that make your busy mom life easier and more fun. Bring your inquisitiveness and wallet to explore new businesses, and be prepared to want to treat yourself.
- Experience a casual get-together and feel more energized, supported, and connected - and maybe even positively surprised by one of several door prizes.
We welcome everyone who sees themselves as a mom, mom-to-be, mama, mommy, mum, ma ... :)Event Sponsor
This event is exclusively sponsored by Sunhouse Babysitting Agency who provides trusted childcare solutions for your family's needs.
Sunhouse Babysitting Agency connects parents with professionally-screened nannies and on-call babysitters that give you peace of mind and the reliable, trustworthy care that your child deserves.Mom Pop Up Market Vendors
The following mom-friendly businesses will be around at the event as part of the Mom Pop Up Market to help you run your busy mom life with more ease and joy.
- brood - The future of family care. A modern care agency offering in-person birth and postpartum doula services, prenatal classes as well as online courses, aimed at providing care, knowledge and community for families of all shapes and sizes. Say Hello on Instagram.
- Dress Cozy - Comfy, stylish and versatile clothes from Brazil straight to you, for real women, real life. Our collections are designed to be versatile, perfect for any occasion from a day out with friends to a night on the town. Crafted with the finest fabrics that ensure durability, our collection boasts excellent quality that will last for years to come. our collection offers a range of designs that are both timeless and trendy. Say Hello on Instagram.
- Sunhouse Babysitting Agency - provides trusted childcare solutions for your family's needs. Sunhouse connects parents with professionally-screened nannies and on-call babysitters that give you peace of mind and the reliable, trustworthy care that your child deserves. Say Hello on Instagram.
- Sarah Adams from The Prepared Environment - simplifies the Montessori philosophy for families who want to create calm, child-friendly, and organized homes. Sarah believes that Montessori homes should be unique...just like your family! She is a Montessori teacher and mother to a busy child. Her mission is to prove that having a Montessori home can be easy and affordable. Say Hello on Instagram.
We'll be announcing more vendors soon.Door Prizes
Don't we all love the thrill of potentially winning a door prize? Moms, we got you!
These businesses generously gift the following door prizes which we'll draw winners for during the event.
- 3x Brood Care Family Memberships all-inclusive package (valued at over $500 each) designed to cater to the needs of expecting and new or experienced parents. You'll gain access to an array of benefits, including the unique five online courses covering essential topics like feeding and your baby, pregnancy and birth preparation, postpartum recovery, and early parenting.
- 1x Dress Cozy gift card valued at $50 to be used towards their selection of clothing and accessories.
- 1 combined gift set including 1x gift certificate for Parents Night Out at This World's Ours and 1x copy of Koryn Heisler's book 'The Mom Babes Anthology 3' valued at approx. $100.
- 1x 1-on-1 coaching session with Certified Business & Imposter Syndrome Coach and Founder of Creative Dynamics, Brittney Ashley valued at $250. The winner will also get a session workbook.
We'll be announcing more door prizes in the run up to the event.Making mom friends AND helping out moms in need!
With the event, we are supporting - the only non-profit in BC that is dedicated to providing low-income families with everything they need to safely care for their babies.
- Monetary donation: All ticket proceeds from this event will go to Baby Go Round.
- Gear drive: Event participants have the option to bring along essential baby gear and donate directly with one of the Baby Go Round staff members being at hand. Here's a list of items urgently needed. If you have none of these items but are looking to contribute, feel free to pick up a pack of diapers and bring them along. Every little bit helps.
Who are your 'Moms Meeting Moms' hosts?
Koryn Heisler - As a mom of three, and former Special Education teacher, Koryn founded , an inclusive centre in the heart of Vancouver providing a safe, social space and a variety of programs for neurodiverse children and families.
She understands first hand how important community is, especially when raising children with disabilities. Koryn welcomes ALL children and their families to participate in the many programs her centre offers.
Nadine Stille - Nadine is a Life and Career Coach for and can either play it safe or go after what they really want and are freaking out.
Moms who want 'more' for themselves - be it more joy, more time for themselves, going after a passion project, change careers they never liked in the first place, start their own business, or climb the career ladder or get off it all together - Nadine is part of your 'mom village'.
She partners with moms to get clear on what they truly want, co-create sustainable action plans that work for them, collaborate to work through challenges together, and super charge their confidence.
Nadine's lived in 6 countries. She knows how essential found-family and community is, now more than ever when she's raising her own family.
"We can't wait to meet you." - Koryn and Nadine
P.S. To help another mom find more mom-friends, would you mind sharing this event?
P.P.S. Follow #MomsMeetingMomsVan on social and use it when you share the event, so we get to like your post and cheer you on.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
This World's Ours Centre, 191 East 10th Avenue, Vancouver, Canada