About this Event
MINDY GLEDHILL: mindygledhill.com
"Acclaimed singer-songwriter Mindy Gledhill is best known for her infectious songs celebrating joy, love, and vintage charm.
Over the course of her musical career, Mindy has recorded wildly successful indie albums with a cadre of award-winning producers starting with her 2007 debut 'Feather in the Wind,' followed by four more albums over the next decade: 'Anchor,' 'Pocketful of Poetry,' 'Rabbit Hole' and the Christmas album 'Winter Moon.'
In addition to her own releases, Mindy has also performed as a guest artist on multiple acclaimed projects, including Kaskade’s 2011 Grammy-nominated album, 'Fire & Ice.' Her popularity has led to sold out shows across the US, as well as performances with remarkable musical groups ranging from orchestras and rock bands to bluegrass revivalists. It has brought her music to primetime TV, where it has appeared in 'So You Think You Can Dance,' 'Bones,' '20/20,' 'The Good Wife,' 'The Village', and 'Dancing with the Stars.' In addition, her work has been featured in several television commercials, including Fruit of the Loom’s 2012 Olympic Games ad campaign, AAA Insurance’s 2014 Super Bowl campaign, and LG Phones, to name a few.
Mindy is embarking on a tour celebrating the 10th Anniversary of her 'Pocketful of Poetry' album which will be available on special blue vinyl in January 2023.
Catch her live playing favorites from that album as well as other fan-loved classics off of her other previous albums!"
@ Fremont Abbey Arts Center7p doors, 8p show
All ages, some seating available, bar w/ID
ABBEY ARTS EVENT INFO:
- Check tickets for show time
- Fremont Abbey is ADA accessible on either level.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- We have a mix of normal chairs, some tall chairs, and standing room in back.
- Seating is not reserved unless noted.
- Please refrain from talking or texting during the show.
- No video from the seating area please.
- Please limit photos during the show so as to not distract other attendees from the experience.
- We are an all ages venue. Kids 10 & under are free at Abbey Arts concerts & arts events unless noted.
- Entering the venue indicates agreement to adhere to the Abbey Respect Policy. All are welcome.
ABBEY ARTS, SEATTLE | NONPROFIT 501C3, NON-RELIGIOUS, EST. 2005
Presenting welcoming music, arts & cultural experiences for people of all ages & incomes.
- Venue rental info & more: http://www.fremontabbey.org/rent
- Concert & events calendar: http://www.abbeypresents.org
- Arts Connect provides free tickets for nonprofit workers, low income families, and veterans. www.fremontabbey.org/artsconnect/
- Volunteer opportunities are available for most shows (include free entry) www.fremontabbey.org/volunteer
Home Venue: Fremont Abbey, 4272 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103 / 206-414-8325
Note: All ticket sales are final unless noted. Lineup and performers are subject to change, no refunds for change of support acts.
See Updated Public Health Safety Info at the bottom of this page under Abbey Arts Presents. All Abbey Arts venues adhere to WA State & King County health guidelines. Thanks for helping keep our community safe!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Fremont Abbey Arts Center, 4272 Fremont Avenue North, Seattle, United States
USD 5.00 to USD 400.00