About this Event
P.S: Avail your free sample of my book: "Gamifying Surgery: A Quick Vignette to Medical Learning Technologies" via the landing page: https://mailchi.mp/a5a133cc7fda/medverselab
What is this Techversity – Masterclass about?
Do you know the difference between mHealth gaming and gamified mHealth? Gamification refers to methodologies on how to booth engagement and retention for a specific purpose. In this sharing TechTalk, we shall discuss how gamification can be integrated into the mobile health solutions: challenges and opportunities
✔️The current landscape of consumer health apps
✔️Gamification vs Game mechanics in mHealth
✔️Integration of Gamification (Use case(s))
✔️You will receive the slides and recording post-event
✔️Certificate of Attendance powered by Techversity Program
Who needs to attend?
✔️Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (esp. mHealth)
✔️Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
✔️UX designers tackling health-related design challenges
Who am I?
In one word: Polymath.
- 2020 Finalist- IdeaFest Competition, Danville, VA, 2020
- 2020 Finalist - NC Tech Showcase, Raleigh, NC, 2020
- Recipient of MU School of Medicine's Donald Linberg Award for Health IT Innovation – 2019
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverse Lab
- A holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Industrial Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc. (I can’t remember anymore, yup, this is what a nerd consists of…)
- Co-founder of DaVinci Lab, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
visit me: katusop.com
tweet me: @itskatusop
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
AUTOWEBINAR, ., DENVER, United States