About this Event
What is this MINDSHOP About?
✔️What is Innovation? Digital Health Innovation?
✔️Strategies to overcome innovation obstacles
✔️Metrics to measure the impact of your innovation
✔️Specific tactics to de-risk innovation
✔️How to thrive as a startup team in the digital health sphere
- The masterclass is PRE-RECORDED , learn at your convenience
- Certificate of Attendance powered by The Mindshop School (upon request*)
- Free access to exclusive newsletters, digital books, and livestreams
Who needs to attend?
✔️Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (esp. mHealth)
✔️Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
✔️UX designers tackling health-related design challenges
CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL & ALGORYTHM ACADEMY - VIRTUAL INSTITUTES FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ ALUMNI) ?
CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED (HQ: Charlotte, NC, US)
DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (Click )
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/ (most active here)
For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
- REFUND POLICY (CASE-BASED): our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- At times, we coordinate a common time slot with all confirmed participants so that folks from different timezones can chime in – a group email is usually sent beforehand.
- We conduct live networking parties for alumni to meet and greet! Welcome aboard!
PS IF YOU ARE A US VETERAN SEEKING APPLICABLE SKILLSET SO TO INTEGRATE BACK TO CIVIL SECTOR, KINDLY CONTACT ME DIRECTLY : [email protected] FOR YOUR VETERAN PASS ?
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Philadelphia, United States