About this Event
What is this open conversation about?
If you are a startup founder, you know very well the struggle that we encounter regarding how to allocate time between hunting down VC/angel investor money and build a working prototype. Sometimes, for most of us, it becomes a chicken-and-egg paradox.
I am opening up a virtual roundtable for us to share, discuss, and brainstorm strategies and tactics in dealing with this phenomenon. The roundtable will be accompanied by a lecture on the fundamentals of
- Stages of Startup Leadership and Funding
- Innovation Accounting (basics)
I look forward to sharing our experiences for a fruitful discussion!Who needs to attend?
Recommended for Early-stage startups and innovative teams within corporate firmsLimited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
You will receive a pre-masterclass survey, zoom URL and password for the webinar access, few days prior to the event. Anchor time: 11 AM NEW YORK TIMEFAQs
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is Online! From the comfort of your home, office, laptop, mobile.
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: my proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- I send the zoom URL and instructions 1-day prior to class to make sure the ticketing is officially closed.
Who Am I?
In one word: a Polymath
I build multiple businesses and shoestring the world (digital nomadism)
- 2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine's Donald Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- R&D | Lab Manager – Duke University, Biomedical Engineering
- Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at medverselab.com
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Industrial background in Early-Startup Business Management and Operations (since I managed an incubator at Techverse)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
- Cofounder of GINA Health LLC (www.meetgina.co) - Patent Pending*
visit me: katusop.com
tweet me: @itskatusop
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
ONLINE, ., SAN FRANCISCO, United States