About this Event
What is this Mindshop about?
This is a virtual masterclass focusing on introducing you as to how lean business model canvas can elevate your understanding of innovation best practices and the intra-corporate entrepreneurial skills needed to lead innovation projects, teams, and strategies.
The Lean Canvas is more actionable and entrepreneur-focused. It deeply focuses on startup factors such as uncertainty and risk. In this masterclass, the aim is that you can capture a 1-page diagram of your startup vision efficiently.
Module 1: Brainstorm Possible Outcomes
- Distinguish between customers and users
- Split broad customer segments into smaller ones
- Sketch a Lean Canvas for each customer segment
Module 2: Sketch Multiple Lean Canvas
- Sketch a canvas in one sitting
- It's okay to leave sections blank
- Think in the present
- Use a customer-centric approach
Module 3: Problem and Customer Segments
- List top 3 problems
- List existing alternatives
- Identify other users roles
- Hone in one possible early adopters
- Post-Masterclass Design challenge
Module 4: Unique Value Proposition
- Answer: What, Who, and especially *Why*
We will send you an exclusive URL to our school's learning management system (LMS)
If you need a certificate, it is available upon request*
Welcome aboard !
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Copenhagen , Denmark