About this Event
✔️1h to 1h30min of instructor-led training (AUTOWEBINAR with Client Support)
✔️ Unlimited access to Recording and lecture notes
✔️ You can't make it LIVE? No worries, you will receive your lecture notes and recorded session with special membership invitation to The Innovators Club
✔️Certificate of completion (powered by Techversity Program / Upon Request)What is this course about?
This is an online masterclass focusing on introducing you as to how lean business model canvas can elevate your understanding of innovation best practices and the intra-corporate entrepreneurial skills needed to lead innovation projects, teams, and strategies.
The Lean Canvas is more actionable and entrepreneur-focused. It deeply focuses on startup factors such as uncertainty and risk. In this masterclass, the aim is that you can capture a 1-page diagram of your startup vision efficiently.
Module 1: Brainstorm Possible Outcomes
- Distinguish between customers and users
- Split broad customer segments into smaller ones
- Sketch a Lean Canvas for each customer segment
Module 2: Sketch Multiple Lean Canvas
- Sketch a canvas in one sitting
- It's okay to leave sections blank
- Think in the present
- Use a customer-centric approach
Module 3: Problem and Customer Segments
- List top 3 problems
- List existing alternatives
- Identify other users roles
- Hone in one possible early adopters
- Post-Masterclass Design challenge
Module 4: Unique Value Proposition
- Answer: What, Who, and Why
* Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
About the Instructor:
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- (Currently) Director of Department of Biomedical Engineering at HCK
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- R&D | Lab Manager at Duke University - Biomedical Engineering
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
Portfolio : www.katusop.com
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
ONLINE, ., MIAMI, United States
USD 97.77 to USD 177.70