About this Event
- 2 hours of instructor-led training (online webinar)
- Your mHealth Project evaluation
- Hands-out materials
What is this course about?
In the world of mhealth design, usability is king. Softwares, valuated for millions of dollars, are abandoned due to its lack of appreciation for the power of usable design principles.
This course emphasizes the importance of mobile user experience in designing effective healthcare e-solutions: how different populations of healthcare consumers select and utilize mobile apps in their daily lives, why they sustain or abandon use, and the health benefits and predictive outcomes that are caused by this usage.
Module 1: Gathering Insights from providers and patients' point of view
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies in healthcare
- Identifying users pain points (patients and providers)
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation in the healthcare sphere
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation and limitations
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- Open-Discussion: Your current role and how designing a mobile health app can benefit you
Who needs to attend?
- Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (preferrably mhealth)
- Managers who are committed to solve healthcare problems creatively
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their towards UX design in health
Who am I?
- Biomedical Engineer
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere"
- Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics
- Self taught in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc. (I can’t remember anymore, yup, this is what a nerd consists of…)
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- CoFounder of Trybecare – Geomarketing platform
- Twitter: @shekatanai
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
- Check my blog: www.katanai.co
I'm open for a co-admin collaboration, contact me [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Online, ., JACKSONVILLE, United States