About this Event
What is this MINDSHOP course about?
Gamification in health is significant because it can help to improve patient engagement, education, adherence to treatment, and reduce healthcare costs. By leveraging game elements such as rewards, competition, and social influence, healthcare providers can create more enjoyable and effective treatment experiences for patients.
- Increased patient engagement AND retention
- Increased awareness and education
- Enhanced Adherence to treatment plans
- Reduced healthcare costs as per value-based care model
?What are your takeaways:
- Unlimited access to exclusive intellectual goods in Digital Health (booklets, case studies)
- Certificate of completion (upon request)
- Monthly invitation to networking session with like-minded professionals from the alumni network
WHO IS THIS FOR?
✔️Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (esp. Digital Health)
✔️Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
✔️UX designers tackling health-related design challenges
? KLINIKUM | Pressing medical challenges in dire need of Innovation, pick your calling.
?mHealthUX™| The French Digital Revolution: Doctolib ??
?GAMIFY| Engaging Patients through the Thick & Thin?
⚠️ THIS IS HOW MINDSHOP LEARNING MODEL WORKS:
STEP 1 coursework is self-paced, upon learning your unique background,
STEP 2 will be a case study challenge or further niche coursework, self-paced as well,
STEP 3 you will be invited to a monthly Q&A live discussion with other students. This way, learning is not hampered by time zones and logistics.
⚠️ Kindly check your spam/junk folder for Anna's email upon onboarding
➕ Join our Meetup community:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Munich, Germany