About this Event
What is this MINDSHOP about?
Do you know the difference between mHealth gaming and gamified mHealth? Gamification refers to methodologies on how to booth engagement and retention for a specific purpose. In this sharing TechTalk, we shall discuss how gamification can be integrated into the mobile health solutions: challenges and opportunities
- What is Gamification
- What is Gaming (Game mechanics)
- How are these principles implemented in digital health
- How is user engagement designed with gamification in mind
- Use cases, challenges, and opportunities
✔️You'll receive the propereitary works: coursework, worksheets, and ebook.
✔️Certificate of Attendance powered by MINDSHOP SCHOOL (upon request*)
✔️ Free access to future digital booklets, manuals, and/or coursework(s)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
✔️Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (esp. mHealth)
✔️Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
✔️UX designers tackling health-related design challenges
?️ Reading Appetizer: https://www.katusop.com/post/mhealthux-could-ux-be-the-lifeline-for-a-successful-healthcare-delivery
- WHY ME? Gamifying digital health is my life-long passion and driver, and sharing my experiences in this field is my mission.
- CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (5000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
- CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
- DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NYIT) ?
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND:
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
- BLOG: www.katusop.com
- TWTR: @itskatusop
? ABOUT MINDSHOP INNOVATION SCHOOL:
MINDSHOP SCHOOL is a digital learning platform that offers courses and resources to help individuals and organizations develop the skills and knowledge needed to innovate and solve complex problems. The curriculum typically includes topics such as design thinking, lean startup methodology, ideation, prototyping, and customer discovery, among others.
The courses are delivered through a combination of online lectures, interactive exercises, and case studies, allowing students to learn at their own pace and from anywhere in the world. MINDSHOP also provides mentorship, coaching, and networking opportunities to help students apply what they have learned and connect with like-minded innovators!
➕ Join our Meetup Community:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Paris, France