About this Event
Join Menstrual Magic to gather with a group of women with the intention of learning to live in alignment with our bodies, by learning how to tap into the wisdom of our menstrual cycles.
This will be part circle, part class class. A most sacred and intimate space for us to come together to learn, share and unleash!
I will teach you how to build a relationship with your cycle, so that you tap into the wisdom of your body and unlock intimacy, creativity, productivity, and a deep love for your body.
This is for you if...
- You feel disconnected from your body
- You’re embarrassed by your period, or even dread it
- You don’t feel like a sexual person
- You’re on the pill, but sometimes you skip the placebo pills
- Or you’re off the pill and feeling a liiiittle crazy
- Build a relationship with your menstrual cycle to unlock creativity and intimacy
- Start living with instead of against your body
- Learn when to...text your partner saying “I want you", host your in-laws (and not!), meet friends for brunch, happy hour, and all the thing, ask for a promotion, spend time by yourself
- Feel empowered by your cycle
What to bring:
- yoga mat
- journal + pen
- your open, vulnerable self
Light snacks will be provided!
Email me with questions: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
EARTH Space PDX, 4135 Southeast Gladstone Street, Portland, United States