About this Event
The purpose of this group is to sit in open conversation regarding what it is we are navigating in our lives. We'll get into topics as they arise during our time together and ultimately leave feeling accepted, understood, and supported.
An example of a conversation is how to sit with your emotions, no longer suppress them, and understand how we are avoiding them.
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF...
- You'd like to navigate relationships better
- You're not sure what to do next regarding your career / purpose
- You'd like to know yourself better
- You'd like to increase you're emotional intelligence
- You're tired of being lonely
- You'd like to be seen for who you are, rather than what you do in the world
Join Griffin Gervais for an evening of open discussion and support. Griffin is a former school administrator, now a successful men's coach with a background in emotional intelligence & leadership development.
This is a discussion-based event with grounding exercises and contemplative conversations to determine ways we can honor ourselves more throughout our daily lives.
Where to find us: 2101 Shenandoah Avenue, Studio 115, Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
The space is found on the backside of the Watershed building, look at the photos attached below for more details!
Sign Up HERE!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
2101 Shenandoah Ave studio 115, 2101 Shenandoah Avenue, Charlotte, United States