About this Event
Salus Fatigue Foundation are delighted to be working in partnership with BVSC and DRC to deliver a project to support the Department of Health and Social Care’s Women’s Health Strategy.
We will be delivering monthly workshops to support hormonal health in and out of the workplace, with the main focus on perimenopause and menopause.
The workshops will run throughout Birmingham and Solihull over the next 2 years providing holistic support to assist people experiencing hormonal health issues, to remain in and return to the workplace. The project aims to align with the Women’s Health Strategy for health in the workplace:
- Individuals feel supported in and out of the workplace
- Taboos are broken down through open conversation
- Employers feel well equipped to support women in managing their health within the workplace
The FREE 2-hour workshops will be engaging, fun, practical and include a comprehensive hormonal booklet relating to perimenopause / menopause.
You can expect to learn about all things Peri Menopause and Menopause. Our expert will guide you through nutrition and diet for hormones, movement information, sleep improvement and much more. We will also offer knowledge on the different treatment options available to you.
You will receive a free booklet to complete during the workshop and take home to continue your journey. Our 'wheel of life' exercise will give you a clear picture of where you are at with your lifestyle, nutrition, mood and sleep. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to ask our hormone/menopause expert any questions you might have at the end.
- Learn new techniques and strategies to improve your hormonal health.
- Feel more confident, supported and empowered to remain or return to the workplace.
- Feel heard, and have access to peer support and guidance within a hormonal health community.
- Free booklet including daily trackers to take home.
- Goodie bag with lovely samples and links to relevant groups to gain further support.
Whether you suffer from symptoms or just want to learn more about perimenopause / menopause, everyone can benefit from face to face interaction. If you decide to come alone, it can be beneficial to focus on yourself and your own needs. You can take the time to really listen to what other members of the group are saying and to focus on your own thoughts and feelings.
It also gives you the chance to make new connections with people in a similar position to you which, in turn, can make you feel heard and less isolated. You are also welcome to bring a friend, family member as they may also find it beneficial to learn more about supporting hormonal health.
Take control of your health and join us for a life-changing workshop. Register now and start your journey towards a healthier, happier you.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Arden Hall, Water Orton Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom