About this Event
A casual event featuring local chefs and regular people preparing bite-sized samples of their famous recipes. Vote for your favorites in the People's Choice Award!
While you enjoy the abundant and delicious sweets and savories, your evening also includes:
- Live music
- Silent and Live Auction
- Wine Pull
- Gift Card Pull
- A chance to help your community!
The event is an open house come-and-go format.
* Cooks can include men, women, children, non-binary humans, wombats, space robots, and ambulatory turnips... All are welcome because we are the "exclusively inclusive" club!
Sponsored by the Rotary Club of Dallas-Uptown and the RCDU Foundation.
We are neighbors, friends, and community leaders who come together to spark positive, lasting change in the Dallas community and around the world.
We join efforts with Rotary Clubs around the world providing support to:
- promote peace
- prevent diseases
- provide access to clean water and sanitation
- enhance maternal and child health
- improve basic education and literacy
- help communities develop
While the organizations and causes we support vary from year to year, here are those that we have supported recently,
- East Lake Veterinary Clinic
- Bryan’s House
- Camp RYLA
- Shelter Box
- Dictionaries for 3rd Graders
- Dallas Fire Station #1
- North Texas Food Bank
If you can't attend but still want to support our community service efforts, please add a donation instead.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Beehive Dallas, 1512 Edison Street, Dallas, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 600.00