About this Event
The Mary Jane Jog for Natural Medicine Awareness will bring together participants of all ages and fitness levels to promote the benefits of natural remedies and holistic healthcare. The event is aimed to raise awareness about the power of natural medicine in maintaining optimal health and well-being.Registration is open!
Please visit MaryJaneJog.com for updates on this event.
Early Bird Prices, $25
Price Increase on September 1st, $30
Race Day Prices, $40
When: Friday, October 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM. Setup at 5:00 PM.
Starting Location: 1601 Louisa St, Jacksonville, FL.
Course: The 5K course is an out and back along the Southbank Riverwalk. Split times will be available at the turnaround and a water station will be at mile 1.5. There will be traffic control to ensure the safety of the runners. The noncompetitive walk will begin at the same time as the 5K race. There will also be medical assistance throughout the races and the finish line, if needed.
Awards: Awards in the 5K will go to the top 3 overall male and female winners. Medallions will be awarded to the top two finishers in each age group. T-shirts will be available to those who preregister before October 27th. There will be no awards for the walk and it will not be timed.
- 1st Place Sports official event.
- A scenic 5K route along the Southbank Riverwalk.
- Well-marked course with clear directions and water stations.
- Exciting race atmosphere with music, food & drinks both pre and post-race.
- Mary Jane Jog 5K Race T-shirt for all participants.
- Finisher medals for all race finishers.
- Post-race celebration with live DJ, drinks, award ceremony, and other fun freebies.
- This event is open to participants of all fitness levels.
- Runners must be at least 18 years old to participate in the race.
- Please bring a valid ID for age verification.
- The race will take place rain or shine, so please dress accordingly.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM MARY JANE JOG 5K WILL GO TO THE V FOR VICTORY!
Click here to sign up NOW!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Southbank Riverwalk, 1601 Louisa Street, Jacksonville, United States