About this Event
You’ll sample a variety of dumplings as our instructors offer tips on steaming, frying and boiling these bite-sized morsels. The fillings and wrappers will be ready and waiting. As our Instructors guide you, your nimble fingers will fill and fold and create several dipping sauces.
For ages 16 and up (children 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult).
- Martin Yan’s Surefire Siu Mai (Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings)
- Grace Young’s Pork & Shrimp-filled Wontons
- Yin-Yang Vegetable Pockets with Soy-Vinegar Dipping Sauce
- Traditional Chinese Dipping Sauces
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market Austin North Lamar, 4001 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, United States