About this Event
This weekly show will shine light on some of Chicago’s emerging talent in stand-up, improv/ sketch comedy, and up and coming music artists. Break away from the basic format of comedy shows and experience a vibe of music, sketch, and lowkey still crack up all night!
PATRONS MUST WEAR MASK UNTIL SEATED!!!
Age restriction: 18 years and over 2 drink minimum per person (can be non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage)
Call us at 773-327-3175 if you have any questions!
HOW ARE WE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
- We are going completely paperless for payment, tickets, receipt, etc. Please bring credit/debit card for purchasing
- We will be operating under limited occupancy to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- We’ve adjusted our showtimes to safely allow patrons to enter and leave the venue
- Cleaning protocols & staff hygiene protocol will be elevated to adhere to city guidelines
- Staff will have temperature checks before every shift
- Staff will be wearing face masks and we will have disposable face masks for guests upon request
- Groups will be seated at the same table but not with others not within the group
- Hand Sanitizers will be available literally everywhere
If you are feeling ill, we kindly ask that you keep everyone safe and refrain from entering the venue to avoid the spread of illness
Q. Do you have a box office we can purchase tickets in advance from?
Unfortunately we do not have a day time box office. Due to limited tickets and demand, pre-sale tickets will be required for purchase in advance.
Q. What time should we arrive at the club if we have reservations?
We recommend arriving between 1 hour to 30 minutes prior to the show. This is to ensure safe seating and social distancing while entering theatre.
Please have your email confirmation pulled up on your phone.
Q. If we have reservations, do we still need to wait in line?
We are working to ensure there is no significant waiting in line and patrons are sat in a timely
Q. What is the age limit to get in to the club?
Our club is 18 and over unless otherwise specified. You must be 21 and over is to purchase alcohol.
Q. What's the parking situation?
Street parking is available throughout the area. However, public transit, ridesharing apps, and taxi services are highly encouraged.
Q. What is your dress code?
Have your face mask or request at the door.
Q. If my friends all bought tickets separately, can we still be seated together?
As long as your party arrives together, you will be seated together if enough seats are available together.
Q. Can we reserve a table?
Table reservations for groups of 6 or more are encouraged.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Laugh Factory Chicago, 3175 N. Broadway, Chicago, United States