About this Event
Learn how to find forms and templates for different types of legal matters. Learn about form resources available in and out of the Library — from the Library’s practice guides and form books to the many online sources, both in the Library and available elsewhere.
- Finding forms on court and agency websites
- Accessing California Judicial Council court forms
- Finding form books in the Library
- Locating form books in Library databases
- Creating pleadings using Library’s pleading paper templates
Presented by: LA Law Library Reference Librarians
Registration fees: FREE
Registration reserves spot
No legal advice:
LA Law Library provides access to legal resources and assistance with legal research. LA Law Library does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Law Library, 301 West 1st Street, Los Angeles, United States