? Strictly limited capacity at the InterContinental Saigon register your early bird tickets here - http://bit.ly/linkedinlocalsaigonevent
As businesses begin to prepare how they operate in this COVID-era, the next official LinkedIn Local Saigon event #4 features a panel that represents Vietnam’s most influential industries to discuss and share about how they approach their target audience to develop awareness through to sales for their brands.
- 200,000 VND early bird
- 300,000 VND at the door (cash)
Each ticket includes:
- 1 drink (Beer / wine or non-alcohol soft drinks)
- Finger food / hors d'oeuvres
- Additional drinks at can be purchased at the event
- Hear about from experts and leaders on their customer journey approach
- Connect with fellow colleagues and other industry professionals in Saigon
- Expand your LinkedIn networks
- Have some fun along the way, and
- Support a charity for a worthy cause
Each panelist comes from a different industry background and will be using their industry knowledge to share their insights in developing their customer journey in order to develop awareness and eventually evoke an action towards a sale.
Featured panelist include:
- Winnie Lam - Chief Operating Officer at Colliers in Vietnam (Real Estate)
- Jason Choi - Country Manager at Cathay Pacific Vietnam (Travel)
- Cedric Le Quellec - Co-Founder & CEO at OOOLAB (EduTech)
Come and network with LinkedIn Locals from all across Saigon at The InterContinental Saigon. All profits will go towards KOTO!!
Pre-purchase before the event to save!
There will be lucky door prizes to win, and a fun and relaxed atmosphere to connect with new and familiar people across all different industries.
MCing the event will be Andrew Tran from AT Digital at The InterContinental Saigon .
You should especially attend if you’re in and around:
- CEOs, CMOs, COOs.. all the c-suites
- Senior managers
KOTO is a not-for-profit social enterprise that started in 1999 in Hanoi. The program targets at-risk and disadvantaged youth—aged 16 to 22—with a 24-month-long training program in vocational hospitality, life skills development and English language acquisition.
This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or operated by LinkedIn. We’re just a group of individuals wanting to build a fun and engaging community for people in the city to connect.
Schedule 2.5 hr event
- 30 mins: check-ins
- 40 mins: Intro thank you to sponsors, panel starts and Q&A
- 1hr 10 mins: Networking
- 10 mins: Lucky door prize giveaways
Bio of LinkedIn Local
Connecting Humans In Real Life - A global community by the users of LinkedIn designed to take online relationships offline to get to know the person behind the profile.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
InterContinental Saigon, Corner Hai Ba Trung, St.& Le Duan Blvd, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 00000, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam