About this Event
Have you ever envisioned the business potential of a commercial property, but were unsure how to put the funding together to make your dream a reality? If so, you won't want to miss this webinar, which explores ways to leverage government funding for your next commercial real estate development project. Join us as commercial real estate attorney, Mark Lenz, explains how to navigate public funding sources for commercial real estate projects. Here's what you'll learn by attending.
- Understand the Top 5 Different Development Incentives and Funding Sources
- Navigate Tax Increment Financing methods - TIFLeverage Illinois State
- Funded Initiatives and Bond Programs
- Know what Opportunity Zone Funding is and how to harness it for your next deal
- Apply for Tax Credits, such as Historic Preservation
Mark Lenz has been practicing law for more than 35 years and has spent two decades of his career as an attorney for the City of Chicago working on several high profile projects such as the renovation of the Oriental Theater, Goodman Theater, The Reliance Building and the former Carson Pirie Scott building. Mark currently works at Fisher Cohen Waldman Shapiro, LLP where he represents clients seeking public funding.