About this Event
Join us for our Consumer and Market Intelligence Breakfast Seminar in Dubai. Hear from experts on best practices for turning insights into business impact. At our Let’s Talk Data seminar, you will learn how next-generation artificial intelligence can drive immediate business outcomes.
Additionally, hear our company vision and see our newest products in action whilst learning how to discover and tailor insights to your needs. The NetBase Quid team will help to display key approaches to reveal business trends, better connect with your consumers, and understand the story behind your competitors and the market.
9:30 – 10:15
Continuous Intelligence Is Here. Accelerate Your Consumer and Market Initiatives
Bob Goodson, President, NetBase Quid
Ranjeet Bhatia, SVP of Product Management, NetBase Quid
10:15 – 10:45
Product Demo: Discover what is trending with Quid Social and explore social reporting with Rival IQ
We will use the Quid Platform to identify how you can save time to discover insights faster. We will explore how you can use the latest “display Top Network Cluster” and the use of “Outlier Clusters Networks” looking at the Metaverse landscape.
You will then learn how to elevate your social reporting using our latest addition to the NetbaseQuid family "Rival IQ" using the automobile and fashion industry
Julien Reutin, Senior Consultant for Customer Success, NetBase Quid
10:45 – 11:00 - Break
11:00 – 11:45
Customer Panel: Listen, Engage and Succeed - Finding conversations that matter
Tapping into the right social conversations provides powerful insights for developing more impactful content and engagement strategies. In this panel, learn how our experts use social analytics to identify the conversations that matter most to your target audience.
Sophie Benello, Account Director, EMEA, NetBase Quid
11:45 – 12:00 – Networking
Join us for a morning of strategy and best practices over coffee and breakfast on Wednesday, 8 June from 9:00 - 12:00 at the Grosvenor House Dubai Al Emreef Street – Dubai Marina. The seminar is complimentary, however, we ask that you please RSVP so we know that you're coming.
- Bring new ideas and fresh strategies back to your team to enhance your 2022 marketing programs. This informal meet and greet is a great opportunity for our clients and guests to connect with the NetBase Quid executive team and each other to share best practices, use cases, and more.
- Learn about cutting edge technology and how brands are staying on top with CX analytics
- Understand how social measurement strategies deliver more effective marketing programs and higher ROI
- Learn practical social strategies from thought leaders you can implement today
- Hear problem solving strategies that unlock new insights for your brand or category
- Opportunity for 1:1 face time with industry experts and members of the senior leadership team at NetBase Quid
- Further your career and personal brand from analyst to strategist development and beyond
SEE WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE NETBASE QUID
HOW NETBASE QUID SUPPORTS COMPANIES LIKE DISNEY WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS
HOW THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP RUNS A COMPANY ANALYSIS TO DISCOVER INDUSTRY TRENDS
HOW GOPUFF AND 113 INDUSTRIES TEAM TOGETHER TO LEVERAGE MEDIA INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND CONSUMERS
HOW VIACOMCBS (NOW PARAMOUNT) USES SOCIAL AND MEDIA ANALYTICS TO DIVE INTO THE INFLUENCER ECOSYSTEM
NetBase Quid is the next generation consumer and market intelligence platform, delivering contextual insights to reveal business trends, connect with consumers, and understand the story behind competitors and the market.
The platform uses advanced artificial intelligence to process billions of indexed resources across all forms of structured and unstructured data, empowering our brand, agency and consulting services customers to make smart, data driven decisions accurately, quickly and efficiently.
NetBase Quid is a trusted partner of American Airlines, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, United Airlines, YUM! Brands, Walmart, Hyundai, Wunderman Thompson, Microsoft, BCG and The New York Times.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates