About this Event
Are you a budding entrepreneur running your retail business from your home? Are you selling physical products via social media or your website? To operate a business legally in the UAE, you require a trade license, finding a local sponsor/agent, setting up a corporate bank account etc. without even testing the product in the market. Come and join this in-person session where we tell you about how can you legally register & run your home-based retail business in the right way without spending a fortune on setting up a company.
- State of Fashion, Beauty and other Retail products in the UAE
- Legal requirements to sell these items online & social media
- Deep dive into legally setting up a company in Dubai
- Costs associated with setting up your business in Dubai Mainland as well as Freezones
- What are my other options?
- Q&A Session
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Co-Dubai, Office 304 Saaha Offices Block B, Dubai, United Arab Emirates