About this Event
The LA County Department of Public Health will be available to administer Flu, COVID-19 and Mpox vaccines at the Edendale Branch Library on Wednesday November 29th from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. We are at 2011 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026, but enter through the parking lot from the Alvarado St. side.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your health insurance card to your appointment. Please Note: The COVID and Flu vaccines are available for everyone, regardless of insurance.
- A consent form for COVID-19 Vaccines is required for minors to be vaccinated at sites run by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Minors are not eligible for the Monkeypox Vaccine at this time.
- Additionally, you do not need to show ID to get a vaccine at a site run by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: However, it is recommended that when you get a vaccine, you provide the name that is on your ID.
- All vaccines are subject to availability due to shortages all around the county.
- Make an appointment at Myturn.gov, or just drop in.
Email [email protected] for more information.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Edendale Branch Library, 2011 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States