About this Event
At La Scuola, our mission is to spread the knowledge of Italian cooking and cuisine to fellow Italian food lovers, both young and old. We believe that good food brings people together in every way, so for this special class, we are inviting smaller chefs (children ages 3 to 12) to accompany you to our classroom. Join us at La Scuola di Eataly Toronto to discover how to make a delicious Pizza al Padellino!
Pizza al padellino is a type of pizza that is baked in small, round pans. Typically served in Torino, pizza al padellino has a thick soft crust, that gets slightly browned on the outside when baking. A pizza that gets crunchy and golden on the bottom but stays soft and chewy on top. It can be topped with a variety of ingredients.
You and the young chefs will discover the magic behind their favourite dish and have fun while learning how to reproduce the same recipe at home, anytime they want. In this great learning opportunity, you and the young chefs will have time to enjoy their own dish and learn more about the fascinating world of the Italian cuisine.
This class is a way for your kids to learn valuable techniques that they can practice in their own kitchen, too!
In this class guests will:
- Learn about pizza and how to make it at home
- Learn how to make their own pizza dough
- Prepare an authentic pizza for each person of their own and enjoy what you have prepared
- Take home the adapted recipes and dough you created in class.
• Please note, we can accomodate vegetarian, nut allergy and dairy free dietary restrictions.
• Please note, if purchasing a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual. Tickets are individually sold and one ticket will give you access to one seat.
• Please notify us in advance at [email protected] if you have any dietary restrictions and or allergies. If we are not notified ahead of time for any allergies/dietary restrictions, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
• If you have questions please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 437.374.0250 ext 835
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Eataly, 55 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Canada