About this Event
Kate Bowler—Duke Divinity School professor, three-time New York Times bestselling author, and host of the “Everything Happens” podcast—believes the cultural pressure to be cheerful and optimistic at all times has taken a toll on our faith. What if we could find better language than forced positivity to express our hopes and our anxieties? Have a Beautiful, Terrible Day! Daily Meditations for the Ups, Downs & In-Betweens is a collection of spiritual reflections and action-steps to help you get through any kind of day—good, bad, or mediocre.
Events at Sixth & I
- Click here for directions to our historic building.
- For details about accessible seating and entry, click here.
- Click here to review our event policies, security procedures, and food and beverage policies.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions to transfer your ticket to someone else.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions to transfer your in-person ticket to a virtual ticket.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Sixth & I , 600 I St NW, Washington, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 35.00