About this Event
Welcome to Junior Chef’s Academy, a cupcake decoration event for kids at Stamford Plaza Adelaide! Join us for a fun day of hands-on cupcake decorating workshop where children can unleash their creativity and become talented young pastry chefs.
Learn about the art of cupcake decoration from expert pastry chefs, master icing techniques and create your own edible masterpieces. Our workshop offers an ideal opportunity for families to bond during the school holidays. Take your beautifully decorated cupcakes home and be treated to a delightful lunch for children.
For further inquiries, please call our team at (08) 846 1849 or email [email protected].
Phone calls will be promptly answered during our designated operating hours, which are from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Kids Lunch Menu
Healthy Garden Salad
Mini Burgers (Beef or Chicken)
Juice and Water Station
Parents Antipasto Platter Menu
Mini spring rolls
Feta and spinach Fritata
Menu items are correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.
Special dietary requests are welcomed - just let us know your requirements when booking
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations made before 14 days will incur no charge.
- Cancellations made within 14 to 7 days will incur a 50% charge.
- Cancelations made within 7 days will be non-refundable and incur a 100% charge.
- No shows will incur a 100% charge.
- All ticket purchases will accrue a booking fee (* plus booking fee).
- Tickets are event specific and are non-transferable to any other event.
- Menu items and meal periods are correct when publishing but are subject to change.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide, Australia
AUD 25.00 to AUD 39.00