About this Event
You're invited. Learn about Kaseya (and maybe even get a job offer!) at our upcoming open house hiring event at the awesome Kaseya office in Brickell — 701 Brickell Ave, 5th Floor, Miami, FL. Food and drinks will be served.
We’re seeking competitive individuals to join our Software Sales Career Program as Kaseya Rainmakers. This program is for you if you want to become an Account Manager who exceeds goals and takes advantage of our uncapped sales commission plans and highly competitive compensation model. If this is you, Kaseya would like to speak with you about empowering our customers’ efficiency, profitability and success through Kaseya’s award-winning IT Complete™ platform of products and solutions to continue our hyper-growth trajectory.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out goals each and every month.
- Forgetting about cold-calls because we hand you the customers to sell to.
- Have an accelerated career path that includes hours of hands-on training to make you successful.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly, and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
- Be part of the most fun sales environment (Open floor plan, casual attire, frequent events).
The Ideal Candidate
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts is a plus
- Demonstration of previously crushing sales goals is a plus
This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission. Other benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Extensive Training program for your success.
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company).
- Paid Time Off Policy (PTO).
- Paid parking & free access to building gym.
- Casual attire every day.
Pre-Register and Apply today:
Any questions email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bank of America Building, 701 Brickell Avenue, Miami, United States