You are invited to step into the infinite depths of your heartspace. To open, to expand and to FEEL. Delight in the wonderment as we access the most powerful force in the universe, the ultimate truth... Love.
❤️ Ceremonial Cacao
? Healing Heart Meditation
? Medicine Drum
? We set our intentions for the evening and start our inward journey together drinking ceremonial cacao, infused with the energetic medicine of flower essences. The sacred space of gathering together to drink cacao can create healing, connection and inspiration. The added flower essences facilitate a deeper heart and soul connection, bridging to the subconscious mind.
? We then enter into the splendour of our heart, opening, healing, expanding with a guided meditation and supported with the rhythmic sounds of the medicine drum.
Please advise if you suffer with nut allergies. An almond and coconut milk blend be used in the cacao.
? Benefits of cacao
Cacao has the potential to be a gateway to help embrace the compass and depth of our heart as a starting point for profound healing and remembrance. For thousands of years ancient tribes have considered cacao as a sacred plant with healing properties. Not only was cacao used in ceremonial settings but it was also renowned as a medicinal plant that aids in the healing of and opening up of the heart. One of the main benefits of cacao comes from the constituent Theobromine.
Theobromine is a vasodilator and beneficial for heart disease. Studies have shown it can lower blood pressure within 1 hour of consumption. Other benefits include:
- A mild stimulant (but more gentle than caffeine) so it can increase heart rate and blood flow around the body.
- Stimulates blood flow to the brain resulting in improved focus, a sense of calm & elevated mood.
- Increases the bodies production of dopamine which is an antidepressant and helps with feeling pleasure and satisfaction.
- Contains Anandamide, is a cannabinoid, which feeds the endocannabinoid system in our body leading to feelings of bliss and heightened happiness. One study on 5.5 thousand people showed it improves sleep quality and helped people sleep deeply for longer periods of time.
- Cacao contains Flavonoids that reduce oxidative stress in the body, making it anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory & anti-ageing.
- Contains magnesium to relax muscles & the nervous system, Zinc, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Vitamin B12, Potassium & Phosphorous.
- A diuretic so it increases the release of the fluid accumulation associated with high blood pressure and aids in the flushing of toxins.
- Improves insulin sensitivity, so it is beneficial for people with insulin resistance by aiding in the metabolism of glucagon. Theobromine decreases inflammation of the lungs and opens up bronchioles, it is helpful for coughs and asthma.
- Cacao contains PEA (phenylethylamine), a precursor to serotonin which helps to calm stress and anxiety.
- It increases the HDL cholesterol & lowers LDL.
? No prior meditation experience required.
✡️ Please eat a light meal for dinner and please try and refrain (or at least reduce) from coffee or caffeine on this day.
? If you experience any heart related issues or suffer from any heart problems please be in contact to see whether this event is suitable for you.
? Wear comfortable clothes and please bring a yoga mat, pillows, blankets and a bottle of water.
Strictly no refunds.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Yoga Flourish, Yoga Flourish Huntingdale - Unit 5/2 Warton Rd, Huntingdale, Perth, Australia