About this Event
Get ready for the next episode... Assemble your crew! Charlotte's most infamous day-party brunch experience has our next edition happening again @ The Warmack on Sunday, August 14!
What's Jerk Chicken N Waffles? It's an amazing indoor/outdoor day-party brunch experience with great food, rum punch, mimosas, music - and random questionable behavior lol.
This event is in HIGH DEMAND, so make sure you grab your FREE Entry before 2:00 pm passes ASAP! (They tend to go very quickly). There's Limited number issued, after which there's a cover via tickets ONLINE or at the door.
Vibes by The Dynamic DJ Kato and friends! Tunes include Reggae, R&B, Soca, Afrobeats or anything that the spirit guides us to play... It's all about the vibes!
*FREE Entry before 2:00 pm with a limited number of online passes; You'll pay cover otherwise.
Brought to you by Ifeanyi Ibeto & Michael A. Paul Jr, The Good Folks at The Jerk Chicken N Waffles Crew!
**TIME LIMIT DISCLAIMER: Due to the crazy demand and in an effort to combat table wait times, we do have a 90 minute rule for each party/table before you're required give up your table during high volume periods. You're free to stay by the bar or covered patios to enjoy the entertainment, but please be mindful of others waiting to enjoy the experience too, thanks!
**An18% service fee added to groups of four or more to insure our staff are properly compensated for their excellent service.
- There are a few parking spaces located right in front of the restaurant, and you can park in the other retail area next to it (those storefronts are closed on Sunday).
- Parking is also available behind the restaurant, gravel lot.
- Across the street, there is paid parking via Park Mobile app - limited number of spaces as other locations have events going on, so the earlier you arrive the better.
- Various street parking around the block on Lamar Ave, Sunnyside Ave or further down Hawthorne Lane.
- The restaurant's plaza is located right next to a Light Rail/Street Car station: Sunnyside St CityLYNX. Park at one of the Light rail stations, and take the streetcar in to avoid looking for parking if possible!
- UBER is always an option. Again, parking can be a pain in Plaza Midwood.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Warmack Plaza Midwood, 1226 Central Avenue, Charlotte, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 30.00