About this Event
The GRADE approach (Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation) reflects ‘best practice’ in terms of clinical guideline development and has been endorsed by organisations across the globe.
The JBI Adelaide 1-day GRADE workshop is designed for systematic reviewers, guideline developers and others wanting to learn more about GRADE methodology, particularly the creation of Summary of Findings tables and Evidence Profiles.
The workshop includes information on the theory of GRADE along with hands-on activities.
Click here for more JBI GRADE information.
Your JBI Trainers for this program:
- Director - JBI Adelaide GRADE Centre | HESRI
- Research Fellow | HESRI
- All training materials will be provided online.
- Module certificates are only issued to participants who attend for the full day (9.00 am - 4.30 pm ACDT) for your registered modules.
- Approximately 1 week prior to the program commencing, further training information including resource access links will be emailed to all participants.
- Registrations Close: 27 October 2023 at 9.00 am (unless sold out prior)
GRADE is a CaRST Accredited Program.
Want more information about JBI Short Courses?
JBI’s education and training programs includes evidence synthesis and evidence implementation short courses, tailored training and postgraduate research degrees programs. Visit JBI for more information.
To know when short courses will be held in Adelaide and around the world, subscribe to JBI Buzz, our monthly eToC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you.
The JBI Team
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Norwich House, 55 King William Road, North Adelaide, Australia