About this Event
ITIL 4 Foundation enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with: The guiding principles of ITIL 4.
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organizations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme. The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that you have gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and have comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a set of detailed practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
Our ITIL Foundation training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management.
- 16 hours of instructor-led training (for Traditional classroom and Online Training)
- 24 hours of self-paced learning
- Industry-based case studies & real world-examples
- Chapter end quizzes & simulation exams
- 16 hours PDU certificate
- Exam fee included
- 24/7 customer support
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL
- Identify the Best Practices of implementing ITIL in an organization
- Define the terminology used in ITIL
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle
- Define Service Strategy concepts
- Define Service Design concepts
- Define Service Operations concepts
- Define Service Transition concepts
- Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management based on ITIL
- Prepare the participants to take the ITIL® Foundation Certification Exam
What are the stages of ITIL v4?
There are five main stages of ITIL:
Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement. Each of those stages has subcategories of processes.
Is ITIL certification valuable?
An experienced IT professional with no knowledge of ITIL is probably more valuable than an ITIL-certified hire with minimal experience in the work environment. Ultimately, a combination of real-world experience and theoretical knowledge is what provides ITIL-certified professionals an advantage in the job market.
How hard is ITIL v4 exam?
In order to pass the exam, you will need to get 28 of the 40 questions right, or score a 70%. This means you can get up to 12 questions wrong and still pass. It may seem pretty easy to do; however, just like in the 2-day ITIL 4 Foundation courses.
What are the prerequisites for ITIL Foundation certification?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL Foundation exam.
Who Should Apply?
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to learn the fundamentals of ITIL frameworks and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management.
This certification is best suited for:
- IT Managers/Support Teams
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultants
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management Team/Development Team
- Process Owners/Practitioners
*We also conduct corporate trainings on your preferred location and dates with no additional charges.
Please note: ITIL v4 is a 2-day training program (Thursday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show-up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Jacksonville, FL, United States
USD 959.00 to USD 1499.00