About this Event
Italian food is one of the most popular foods that exists on the planet… and it’s a crowd favorite in NYC too! If you understand the basics of cooking pasta, you’ll be able to create a lot of dishes with little effort. Whether you’re cooking the pasta from scratch or a kit, it can be extremely fun.
That’s why, here at Selfup NYC, we offer a beautiful Italian Dinner with Tiramisu cooking class that is fun for anyone who wants to learn and already has a basic understanding of how to move around the kitchen.
- Traditional Italian salad, served in a crispy, salty Parmesan cheese basket
- Hand-shaped bulbs of fresh, chewy mozzarella cheese, stretched to perfection
- Homemade pasta - including favorites like ravioli, tortellini, and fettuccine - all with delicious fillings and sauces so everyone is sure to make something they’ll love
- Authentic creamy mushroom chicken marsala
- A delectable tiramisu (the real star of the show!) you’ll create as you layer delicate ladyfinger cookies, soaked in dark espresso, with a sweet and creamy mascarpone cheese mixture.
Whichever dish you create will be completed with this delicious and classic Italian dessert that you’ll never be able to forget. Enjoy our cooking class and dinner package at Selfup New York venue with your loved ones – end a night of good food and good company with large smiles.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
16 Beaver St, 16 Beaver Street, New York, United States