About this Event
EUR 1380 for the EU registered companies (VAT reverse charged, enter it during purchase)
ADVANCED LEVEL AUTOMATION TESTER
The Advanced Level course is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to pass an exam certifying you as an ISTQB® Certified Test Automation Engineer - Advanced Level. In order to get the certification you will be required to pass a 90-minute exam.
Target group: Functional Tester, Agile Tester, User Acceptance Tester, Test Automation Specialist, Performance Testing Specialist, Testing Team Lead, Test Manager
Prerequisites: candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate and demonstrate sufficient practical experience.
Duration: 3 days.
Training objectives and what you will learn:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems.
- Be well prepared for the exam.
- Identify the missing testing skills for the career development purposes.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Regus - Paris Gare de Lyon, 37-39 Avenue Ledru Rollin, Paris, France