The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to pass the exam
About this Event
ADVANCED LEVEL TEST MANAGER
The Advanced Level course is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to pass an exam certifying you as an ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level. In order to get the certification you will be required to pass a 180-minute exam.
Target group: Functional Tester, Agile Tester, User Acceptance Tester, Test Automation Specialist, Performance Testing Specialist, Testing Team Lead, Test Manager, Business analystPrerequisites: candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate and demonstrate sufficient practical experience.
Duration: 5 days.
- Learn aspects of test planning, estimation, monitoring and control.
- Acquire the necessary skills and understanding to further develop test management and improve the test process.
- Be well prepared for the exam.
- Identify the missing testing skills for the career development purposes.
This course covers the following areas:
- Testing process
- Test management (Risk-based testing, Test estimation and test metrics, Business value of testing)
- Defect Management
- Improving the testing process (CMMi, TPI, CTP, STEP)
- Test tool and automation
- People skills (Test team dynamics, Motivation, Communication)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Regus - Amsterdam, White Point, 25 Laarderhoogtweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
EUR 1300.00 to EUR 1570.00