SIGN UP NOW OPEN - https://tinyurl.com/492erfdc
What's going on
- 5-a-side Iron Man competition (no subs!)
- Indoors rules, pitches and game length, but outdoors (indoor weather is not guaranteed...)
- Open and women's divisions
- Total 48 teams (with capacity for more if needed)
- Saturday night party (though I suspect this will be extremely limited due to coronavirus restrictions)
- Options for single and two-day divisions
For anyone new, or in need of a recap, Iron Five is an 5-a-side Iron Man competition. That means no more than 5 people per team. Playing every point. You are allowed to bring/borrow a 6th player in the case of injuries.
Matches follow indoors rules, size and timings. Only this time we're outdoors with wind (because getting a big enough sports hall in London is basically impossible...).
We are provisionally looking at hosting 48 teams, though we have space to stretch to more if need be. It is our aim to hold a Women's division alongside Open depending on numbers.
Our location is the brilliant Hackney Marshes Centre, located next to the Olympic Village in East London.
See you soon!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hackney Marches Centre, Homerton Rd, E9 5 London, UK, London, United Kingdom