About this Event
Interested in learning traditional Japanese martial arts? The dōjō is running an eight-week introductory course. This course covers all aspects of training in the Bujinkan dōjō. No previous experience is necessary. Training is open to both men and women over the age of 18
When: Monday 18th of October
For how long: 8 weeks
Where: Bujinkan Jishin Dōjō in Molesworth Lane, Dublin 2 (just behind St. Ann’s Church on Dawson St.).
How much: €80 if you are employed, €50 if you are a student or unwaged
What’s included in the cost?
• 8 weeks of classes, one hour per class
• Printed Training Manual
• Black Training uniform with a white belt
What’s covered in the course?
• Striking – basics of punching and kicking
• Hold to fall and land safely
• Escapes from being grabbed
• Basics of either kenjutsu (fighting using a sword) or hanbojutsu (fighting using a three-foot staff)
• Dojo etiquette
What do I do now?
Either book a ticket or contact [email protected] for more information
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bujinkan Jishin Dōjō, Molesworth Pl, Dublin, Ireland
EUR 50.00 to EUR 80.00