About this Event
Join us for the 2023 International Audit & Feedback MetaLab Meeting being held October 26-27, 2023 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This year’s theme is Audit & Feedback in Learning Health Systems. This annual event gathers international researchers in the field of Audit & Feedback and health system decision makers to learn from each other and work together towards the common goal of improving health care systems, locally and globally.
Over the course of two days, you will have the opportunity to hear from international presenters in a range of health system roles, including:
- Jane London, Executive Director Strategy and Service Design at the Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (Australia)
- Dr. Zach Landis-Lewis, Assistant Professor of Learning Health Sciences at the University of Michigan Medical School (United States)
- Shalu Bains, Chief Information and Analytics Officer, Trillium Health Partners (Canada)
- Dr. Laura Rosella, Stephen Family Research Chair in Population Health at Trillium Health Partners and Canada Research Chair in Population Health Analytics (Canada)
The aim of this meeting is to present and discuss learning health system-oriented research and health system initiatives involving audit and feedback to learn about what has or has not worked; advance the science of audit and feedback; and highlight how the science of audit and feedback can help solve health system challenges in partnership with operational and policy leaders.
This event is hosted by the Institute for Better Health at Trillium Health Partners in partnership with the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute and is FREE to attend!
This event will have presentations live streamed however there will not be the ability for online participants to ask questions in real time.
We have secured reduced hotel rates at the following locations. Rates are not guaranteed and on a first come first serve basis. Please follow the steps below to book.
Click here to book online
Guests calling in must identify themselves as part of THPIBH - Audit & Feedback Meeting to take advantage of your special rate. The telephone number is toll free 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or 416-595-1975.
- Callers who do not identify their affiliation with the group will be quoted the prevailing rates and rate adjustments will not be made.
- A valid credit card must be provided at time of reservation to guarantee the room.
- There is a maximum of 2 rooms per guest name. Should the Hotel identify reservations for more than two rooms under one guests’ name, all but two rooms will be cancelled.
- All reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival by 1600 hours (4PM EST). Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will result in charges of 1 nights’ stay plus taxes.
Courtyard Toronto Downtown - book by September 26
Click here to book online
Guest can call Marriott Reservations at 1 (800) 847-5075 to make their room reservations.
- Guests must identify themselves as part of the Trillium Health Partners, Institute for Better Health group staying at the Courtyard Toronto Downtown, located at 475 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 1X7.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by credit card.
- Guestroom reservations may be cancelled up until 72 hours local time prior to arrival with no penalty. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to one night’s room & tax, applied to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hart House, 7 Hart House Circle, Toronto, Canada