About this Event
INHALE DANCE RITUAL
MEDITATION - MOVEMENT - MUSIC
THURSDAY OCTOBER 5TH 2023
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Hosted by Inhale Miami and VIDAMRITA
Ecstatic Dance, Cacao, Sound Healing Meditation and Hatha Yoga - all in one journey! Join us for a unique sound and movement experience to open your heart, free your body and step into the bliss of your true Self!
* Facilitation & Sound Journey by VIDAMRITA (Willa Sharada Devi) @vidamrita
*Cacao Meditation with Luis Jimenez @luisinmotion
* Sustainable Cacao from @cacao.sol
* Venue provided by Inhale Miami
Cacao meditation with sustainable, vegan, organic and delicious cacao from CacaoSol (~15min)
A Hatha Yoga class before the dance, with modifications given for all levels from beginner to advanced (~45min)
A fresh, live DJ set to let loose and awaken your creativity, as you explore different aspects of your being through an eclectic and fun dance journey (~60min)
Live instruments, live vocals and mantra for a powerful and blissful Sound Healing Meditation (~30min)
Final sharing circle to connect with the community, share and integrate (~15min)
All brought to you with immense Love and the best energies :)
- All levels, ages and genders welcome
- No previous experience necessary
- Free parking
Doors open at 6:00 PM, we begin at 6:30 PM
Reserve your spot now! Bring your friends!
About Ecstatic Dance:
Ecstatic Dance is a healing movement practice, where we dance together yet independently - with no shoes, no phones, no alcohol or drugs, no talking, and zero judgment or shame. All bodies and all movement expressions are welcome!
About the Facilitator:
Willa Sharada Devi is a yogi and artist at heart. Every moment of life is her spiritual practice. She’s a musician, performer, facilitator, yoga and meditation teacher, and founder of VIDAMRITA (vidamrita.com) who combines the ancient wisdom of yoga with the magic of creative expression.
Her education includes:
* Bachelor and Master’s degrees in Western classical music, specializing in Piano, at the Manhattan School of Music in NYC
* Knowledge from numerous online teachers, courses and personal research in the areas of self-improvement, healing and spirituality
* 200hr Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certification at Delight Yoga Amsterdam with master teachers Satya and Sahaj
* 9-month Tantra and Embodied Feminine Leadership Certification with Sofiah Thom and the Temple Body Arts Mystery School
* 200hr Integral Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training Certification at the SKYLIGHT YOGA School and Ashram (Miami Beach) with spiritual preceptor Sri Sudarshan + Mantra Diksha Initiation by H.H. Sri Swami Jyotirmayananda (disciple of H.H. Sri Swami Sivananda)
* Dance Weavers’ DJ and Music Curation Training for conscious/ecstatic dance DJ-ing.
* Currently she’s enrolled in Voice of my Womb, a 9-month online school with artist Marya Stark focused on vocal liberation, song and womb wisdom.
When seen from the outside, she has lived in vastly different cultures and environments, learned and experienced many different things. However, on the inside, it was the constant self-analysis and ever-increasing awareness that led her on the search for real happiness, freedom and truth.
Whether through direct teachings, space-holding, artistic performances or simply through her energy and presence, the aim of her work is the same: to activate and liberate the magic living in each human being, and to guide others towards the knowledge and experience of the real Self - absolute Truth, Consciousness and Bliss!
Inhale Miami, 6310 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, United States