About this Event
This “In-Person” workshop is targeted to Small, Minority and Women Owned businesses located in the City of Memphis Metropolitan Statistical Area Counties (Shelby County, Tate County, Tunica County, Crittenden County, Desoto County, Fayette County, Marshall County and Tipton County). The Workshop will be followed by a Question & Answering period.
Workshop topics will include:
• Why seek the renewal of your business certification with the City of Memphis
• Proper registration with the OBDC and the Office of Purchasing(Vendor Registration)
• The Benefits of Certification – Hear from OBDC and Office of Purchasing Representatives
• Enhancing your presence with the City of Memphis
• Required application documents for renewing your certification (In-House and Reciprocal) online
The City of Memphis EBO and SBE Programs and Services are extended to qualifying business enterprises.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
City of Memphis ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK CENTER, 480 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Avenue, Memphis, United States