Vic produces podcasts for people and show others how to make them.
About this Event
Learn how to start your own podcast with a British Podcast Award nominated podcast producer. Includes tech, content, marketing & lots more! Plus find out about how you can access the new Podcasting Studio in Central Library!
- Do you want to have a go at podcasting but have no idea where to start?
- Do you find the TON of information out there just a little overwhelming?
- Do you want to someone to cut through the waffle and get you podcast ready?
In this workshop, British Podcast Award nominated podcast producer and MIC Media boss Vic Elizabeth Turnbull will help you to turn your podcast dreams into actual, actionable reality!
Podcasts can add an engaging visibility to your business. They can create a far-reaching legacy or show you off as experts in your field. Perhaps you're looking for more effective ways to connect and communication with your tribe, clients, stakeholders or beneficiaries?
- Go through all the stages of making a podcast
- Develop your podcast idea
- Understand how podcasts can benefit your business or project
- Know what equipment to use and learn how to record remotely
- Explore ways to make your content engaging
- Discover what you need to edit your podcast and make it sound great
- Learn how to ‘get it out there’ and published on all the big platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Get some hints and tips about how to get your podcast listeners and how to build a community around your podcast too!
Who’s it for?
- Anyone who has an inclination to have a podcast for business - including absolute beginners and technophobes!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Manchester Central Library, St. Peter's Square, Manchester, United Kingdom