About this Event
We’re very excited to be running our first, in person Meet-Up for our Women of Customer Success ASIA Chapter, in partnership with meetmagic.
This month our topic will explore - 'How to Get Hired and Navigate New Pathways in Customer Success'.
This Women Only event will explore:
- Customer Success Management 101
- Different Customer Success role types
- How to get hired (what recruiters are looking for and the most common questions asked)
- Essential skills to master for a CSM role (including transferrable skills!)
Moderator: Jolyn Isabelo, Manager Customer Success APAC @ Zendesk
Panel: Announcement coming soon!
Who is this event for?
- Women who are already Customer Success professionals and leaders
- Women wanting to break into Customer Success
- Women who are School / University grads wanting to learn more about a non-coding career in Tech
Mask Wearing Rules:
Mask wearing is required indoors except when:
- (i) persons are not interacting with others and (ii) not in customer-facing areas where interaction is likely to happen.
- Everyone is advised to exercise social responsibility and maintain an appropriate safe distance from others while unmasked.
- Guests are reminded to practise social responsibility by observing good personal hygiene, monitoring their own health conditions and staying at home to rest if unwell.
- In the event of any possible breach of the safety measures, JustCo is obliged to report to the authorities if there are guests who do not comply.
- We urge guests to adhere to all safety measures according to the advisories by Ministry of Manpower and Ministry of Health.
We can't wait to see you all there! For any questions, please email [email protected]
Check out our Partner
Women of Customer Success is a global member's community helping all womxn to break into, and succeed in tech. We exist to provide a platform for our members to meet, ask questions and share best practices & resources to help build successful CS careers.
meetmagic was formed in 2017 to create a sustainable fundraising model for charities by reimagining how business leaders engage with the market. By curating meetings that create meaningful connections, 70% of the revenue generated through each meeting is donated directly to charity.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
JustCo at Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore, Singapore