About this Event
Networking for your business is one of the most important skills that you can develop to ensure the success of your company, not to mention a key skill to have for your personal career development. Techstars Evangelist, John Hill, will walk you through strategies for how to build your professional network, how to make use of tools like LinkedIn to support your networking activity, and will share examples of what kind of magic can happen once you start to utilize the network you've built!
This event will be held in-person at Startup Hall, with a virtual option available via Zoom. Zoom details will be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.
Attending in-person? We invite you to bring your laptop and to work at Startup Hall for the day! Your ticket includes a full day-pass to access Startup Hall's coworking space. Coffee, tea, snacks will all be available from 9am-5pm.
COVID19 Event Policy:
- All in person attendees MUST be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to attending the event in person.
- Prior to attending the event, please self-screen for any of the listed Covid-19 symptoms and self-quarantine if feeling sick. We encourage you to administer a rapid test prior to arriving.
- Masks are strongly recommended when indoors at the event.
- 6'/2m’ social distancing is strongly recommended between non-household members.
- Abide by all local travel restrictions - Covid-19 testing, isolation mandates, and vaccination/recovery recommendations - prior to attending the program showcase event In Person.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Startup Hall, 1100 Northeast Campus Parkway, Seattle, United States