About this Event
US influencer marketing is targeted to become a $4B+ industry in 2022, that doubles it’s 2019 results. According to the latest eMarketer’s forecast, 72.5% of US marketers will use influencer marketing by 2022.
Influencer marketing’s growing popularity comes with growing pains, with ROI, measurement, finding the right influencers, etc :alarm: On the event we’re going to overview a step-by-step strategy for running an effective influencer marketing programs (based on Bolt’s global approach):
- Long-term set-up of influencer marketing channel;
- Insights on selecting the right influencers based on your business goals;
- Guidelines on direct collaborations with influencers + budgets benchmarking;
- Impact of the long-term cycles on the channel results;
- Nurturing relationships with influencers.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
LIFT99 Kyiv Hub, Volodymyrska St 101, Kiev, Ukraine