AdvertisementPlease join us for the First Time Home Buying Education Seminar Friday, February 3rd from 9am-5pm.
About this Event
The program will cover:
- Homeowner Benefits & Challenges
- The Complete Home Purchase Process & Roadmap
- Understanding Mortgages and Credit
- Assessing Person Finances & Determining How Much Home You Can Afford
- Developing a Personal Action Plan for Buying a Home
This course is specifically geared for low to moderate income earners. You will receive access to resources to help you apply for funding grants to assist with down payment and closing costs.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
KIPP DuBois Collegiate Academy, 5070 Parkside Avenue, Philadelphia, United States