About this Event
Thought provoking FREE CPD seminars which will keep you up to date with all the essential industry developments with our expert range of speakers.
HM Land Registry - "Our priorities over the next few years and how we are taking forward the migration of Local Land Charges data"
- HM Land Registry update
- Our priorities over the next few years
- Digital ID and electronic signatures
- How we are taking forward the migration of Local Land Charges data
- Progress on migrations to date
- How having access to digital data will help bring about wider benefits
Future Climate Info - Environmental Perils of a 21st Century Conveyancer
• Are Summer Floods becoming more common? How best to advise clients on the impacts of flash storms referred to in a property search
• Like surprises? Most home buyers don’t and having the latest cutting edge planning information can ensure the benefit of foresight
• Imagine the identification of significant contamination in your clients garden after they moved in! Frightening. Find out how they/you could be protected
• The UK governments have huge New Build targets to hit with 300,000 the goal for 2022. Find out how even new build properties suffer from environmental pain
• Air Quality is big news and understanding emissions in an area you are moving to is now possible
Stewart Title - NEW PROBLEMS? OLD PROBLEMS? ALWAYS PROBLEMS.
Robert Kelly of Stewart Title looks at some of the hurdles facing conveyancers and some of the ways to overcome them. (Spoiler: it’s not always Title Insurance!)
Topics will include;
• Access Problems
• Estate Rentcharges
• What to tell your client.
Kindly Sponsored by Future Climate Info and Stewart Title
and organised by Searches UK
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Jurys Inn Birmingham, 245 Broad Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom